So, to combat that, I've decided to count my blessings:
- I have only two more payments on my Rose and then I can pick it up and bring it home.
- My dad mowed all my grass and even mowed the chook yards for me so the snakes don't get my girls.
- All my animals are healthy.
- I have my computer back.
- It is raining and not too cold so the vegies are growing.
- Soon I will have a new car to replace the shitheap I am driving now.
- I don't have to work in an office and be polite to small-minded people with not enough to do.
- I have a rare weekend off that I can use however I want.
- For the first time I have a vague and amorphous idea of what I want to do in the future.
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams'